Mansfield Fox

Law student. Yankees fan. Massive fraggle. Just living the American dream.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Open Source Invitations

Important notice over at Sarah and my wedding blog.

(And, yes, we have an engagemet and wedding blog. We're dorks. Sue us.)

Basically, I'm almost done compiling the addresses for the wedding invitations but I'm short a few. I'm hoping that a general notice-by-blog will get at least some of those people to send me their addresses without my having to track them down. Is it a vain hope? Probably. But it's worth a shot, at least.

So, if you're a potential invitee (basically: are you a friend or relation? do you want to come to the wedding? you're in!) please email me your mailing address. (angus.dwyer@yale.edu or angusdwyer@yahoo.com)

Also, keep checking the wedding blog for future updates. (On Saturday afternoon, I'm tuxedo-hunting, for instance.)