Mansfield Fox

Law student. Yankees fan. Massive fraggle. Just living the American dream.

Friday, March 31, 2006

It's The "It's Another Song Meme" Meme

Da rules: Go to your music player of choice (iPod, Windows Media Player, etc) and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. The title of the song that comes up is your answer. NO CHEATING. (And yes, I am doing this to procrastinate.)

How does the world see me? "God Only Knows", the Beach Boys. Will I have a happy life? "Looking for the Next Best Thing", Warren Zevon. What do my friends really think of me? "The Same Person", Veruca Salt. What do people secretly think of me? "Sweet Caroline", Neil Diamond. How can I be happy? "Shark Attack Theme", The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. What should I do with my life? "Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps", Cake. Will I ever have children? "Scatterheart", Bjork. What is some good advice for me? "Play It All Night Long", Warren Zevon. How will I be remembered? "A Whisper", Coldplay. What is my signature dancing song? "Pastime Paradise", Stevie Wonder. What do I think my current theme song is? "I Bombed Korea", Cake. What does everybody think my current theme song is? "Haze of Love", Cake. What song will play at my funeral? "Ball & Chain", Big Brother & the Holding Company. What type of men/women do I like? "Awesome", Veruca Salt. What is my day going to be like? "You Turn the Screws", Cake.

hat tip: St. Blog's newest homeowner