Mansfield Fox

Law student. Yankees fan. Massive fraggle. Just living the American dream.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

New Digs

By the way, FYI: I'm now also blogging at the brand new, totally awesome, Yale Federalist Society blog. There are a lot of smart people involved, including Will Baude of Crescat Sententia, so it's bound to be great. Plus, I personally guarantee that at least one future Supreme Court candidacy will be deep-sixed every month, or your money back!

Just to set me pappy's mind at ease: this will result in the division, rather than the multiplication, of my blogging efforts. I'll probably divide things such that religion, personal and pop culture posts stay here, as does photo-blogging, and law and politics posts go up at the FedSoc blog. Stupidity and inanity will be evenly distributed throughout.