Mansfield Fox

Law student. Yankees fan. Massive fraggle. Just living the American dream.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

I'm Not Dead (Honest!)

Please permit me to apologize for my unceremonious departure and long absence. My internet connection in my apartment in New York was cut the day before I departed, and I've been without an internet connection (the Law School's library and brief uses of my father's laptop notwithstanding) until today.

Anyway, what, you inquire, have I been up to? (Or, you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.) I've been (mostly) in New Haven setting up my new apartment for next year (or, at least, trying to). The new pad is still on Mansfield Street - indeed, it's literally next door to my old apartment - so the blog will get to keep its name for another year. I've spent the last two weekends in Rhode Island, enjoying the beach weather and showing off my mini-golf chops (I'm now a below-par golfer at the course in Misquamicut). Last weekend was my grandmother's 75th birthday celebration, which was the occasion of a nice little family reunion. Her kids and grandkids, one of her nieces and her family, some semi-distant cousins who live in the area - a grand old time. I have some nice photos, which will hopefully get posted soonish.

What else? Lacking cable until Tuesday, and internet until today, I've done a fair amount of reading and DVD watching. Yeah, it's been that exciting.

Anyway, I'm back, and hope to post more regularly going forward. Honest.