Mansfield Fox

Law student. Yankees fan. Massive fraggle. Just living the American dream.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

(Depressing) Songs About Marriage

Finally, my incessant pestering of that poor woman pays off: the Fox kinda, sorta gets a shout out from MarriageDebate*dot*com. And, in doing so, I raise the profile of minor Motown great Little Milton, which is certain to raise the spirits of any and all blind-ish former roommates of mine, should they be readers of this blog. (I've no idea whether or not they are, though I imagine this post is a good way to flush them out should they be.) This is obviously the biggest thing to happen to me since I was quoted on the Wall Street Journal's website and all my libertarian friends got mad at me (except Will, who's unfailingly equanimous).

And, having put up the most inside-baseball Mansfield Fox post in months, I bid you good night, Gentle Reader.