Mansfield Fox

Law student. Yankees fan. Massive fraggle. Just living the American dream.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Babies!

If you know me, you know that, of all my crazy, manic obsessions, one stands out. I'm speaking, of course, about babies. I may project the image of a creaky, cranky, too-old-to-be 24 year-old, but when I have a run in with a wee'un, I start to gush like a 12 year-old girl hopped-up on Mountain Dew and "Babysitters' Club" novelettes. Sometimes I hide it better than others, but on the inside I'm always the same gooey, happy mess.

Anyway, with this in mind I've added a new category to the sidebar: Babies!, in which I'll put up links to sites, blog or otherwise, that display pictures of, well, babies. Currently there are the Johnlet blog, a site featuring embryo adoption babies, and a site about babies born after successful tubal ligation reversals. More will be added as I discover them. Please, feel free to send me such links.