Mansfield Fox

Law student. Yankees fan. Massive fraggle. Just living the American dream.

Friday, March 18, 2005

They Have Come For Her

I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just. - Thomas Jefferson

My earlier optimism was misplaced. Terri Schiavo's feeding tube has been removed. It's now only a matter of time until this poor woman dies one of the most excruciating deaths imaginable.

St Kolbe, St Jude Thaddeus, St Cyril, St Michael and all the angels and saints, be at her side. Be her firm defense against the enemies who have fallen upon her. Comfort her in her hour of need.

But the LORD is with me, like a mighty champion: my persecutors will stumble, they will not triumph. In their failure they will be put to utter shame, to lasting, unforgettable confusion. Jeremiah 20:11
By the way, when they told her what was about to happen, Terri cried.