Mansfield Fox

Law student. Yankees fan. Massive fraggle. Just living the American dream.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

What Intentional Tort are You?




take the WHAT INTENTIONAL TORT ARE YOU test.
and go to mewing.net. because law school made laura do this.

(via Eve Tushnet, who's assault)


Now, having gone to Yale Law School, I don't know intentional torts from non-intentional torts from amortized non-conforming uses. But I know the theory of torts, of why we have a torts system, all too well. And, having taken my torts with the last of the great Anti-Calabresians, I know that it has everything to do with Kant and nothing with the cost of accidents. Tremble before me and my mighty implicit moral obligation to take into account the interests of those to whom I owe a duty of care! Let all men run in terror before the necessity that I own my actions by setting right those I've harmed by wronging! HWAH!