Mansfield Fox

Law student. Yankees fan. Massive fraggle. Just living the American dream.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Sometimes a Zombie is Just a Zombie

I don't usually blog about my dreams, following the advice of a friend who noted that talking (or writing) about one's dreams is what uninteresting people do in lieu of being creative (or something to that effect). But I'm feeling particularly uninteresting and uncreative this morning as I await the Great Blizzard of '05, so here you go. Only the roughest sketch, though:

I just awoke from a rather odd nightmare that was a cross between the movie 28 Days Later and the Aesopian fable of the Grasshopper and the Ants. Except now, a sole ant who plans ahead (in regards to his hiding spot in a hotel about to be overrun by flesh-eating zombies) is overrun, and his hiding spot spoiled, at the last minute by a gang of non-forward thinking grasshoppers. Suffice it to say, I don't trust my friends from Yale to have my best interests at heart in the event of a zombie attack. At least not subconsciously.