Mansfield Fox

Law student. Yankees fan. Massive fraggle. Just living the American dream.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Snowed In!

I've had a quiet Friday night in, doing crosswords online and reacquainting myself with my CD collection. Funny how it being 15 degrees out makes me less desirous of walking a half-mile into town to go to the bars. Call me lame if you must, but unlike this time last night I can feel my fingers.

On a related note, if watching out-of-shape law students wail on each other in a foot of snow is your thing (and why wouldn't it be?) there'll be a snow football game somewhere in New Haven sometime tomorrow afternoon. (As always, we're a little light on details here at Mansfield Fox.) If you want to come watch (and why not?) or even get in on the action, email me and I'll get back to you with new developments as they arise.

UPDATE: Warghle! No snow football. The powers-that-be have spoken. Another day with all my limbs intact...sigh....