Mansfield Fox

Law student. Yankees fan. Massive fraggle. Just living the American dream.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

First Shots

So, the technical difficulty has been solved (somewhat). Further fixes will follow tomorrow, when I have more patience to be on the phone with Dell customer service. In the meantime, I leave you with these, the first two shots taken off my digital camera:



Ansel Adams, I ain't

I have a bad habit of squinting in photos (and of looking constipated in photos where I'm trying not to squint - see below). I think the next photo is a slight improvement. There are better photos still on the camera, but they'll have to wait for tomorrow, since for now the process of downloading them involves two computers and email (and a lot of me muttering under my breath). Anyway, here's happy Angus:



As you can see, exams are not good for my health or hygiene.