Mansfield Fox

Law student. Yankees fan. Massive fraggle. Just living the American dream.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

You're Living in the Past, Sullivan!

Andrew Sullivan and the good ladies of After Abortion have apparently been involved in a fairly vituperative email war. Being a small-potatoes blog - a meerkat, if you will, just trying to avoid getting smooshed as lions and elephants duke it out - I'll refrain from commenting on the substance of their fight (though regular readers doubtless know where my sympathies lie).

I post only to note: who'd've guessed that Andrew Sullivan, O he of the blog-revolution vanguard, would still be using an AOL email address in 2004? I was so surprised that I actually clicked over to his site to make sure that the emails were'nt a hoax someone had perpetrated on those good women by posing as Sullivan. Sure enough!

Honestly, who still uses an AOL address? I think at this point it's just him and my step-mother. (Hi, Eileen!) And even she's on the verge of being persuaded to give it up (she just don't know it yet).