Mansfield Fox

Law student. Yankees fan. Massive fraggle. Just living the American dream.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Let It Snow, Let It Show, Let It Snow.

First snowstorm of the season. A light dusting, with only a little accumulation (almost all of it gone now). It's actually pretty nice out there right now.

In the meantime, I've been attacked by a mysterious ailment that only goes after one part of my body at a time. Yesterday I had exploding sinuses, but otherwise felt fine. Today I have a sore throat, but my sinuses feel fantastic. I imagine that by tomorrow my left elbow will be in unspeakable agony, but otherwise I'll feel fine. Why can't I ever get normal diseases, like Ebola?

As of now: watching the Amherst-Williams game on NESN. It's a 3-0 barn-burner with the Ephs challenging on the Jeffs' four-yard line. See, this is why I don't like college football.