Mansfield Fox

Law student. Yankees fan. Massive fraggle. Just living the American dream.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

It's Fricken' Freezing up Here, Mr. Bigglesworth

It's still technically summer, and already it feels like late autumn. Weather.com says it's currently 58 degrees. People are wearing coats. Coats, I tells ya! It's been like this ever since it stopped raining yesterday. No Indian Summer for us, I guess.

Don't get me wrong, I like cold weather. (If your body were this much an unshapely mass, you'd like layering weather, too.) It's just, sudden, is all.

Let me put it this way: when I, Earth's sweatiest man, can sit through an entire hour-plus Mass at St. Mary's, a.k.a. the world's hottest indoor structure, without a drop of perspiration, you know it's cold. And yes, I know that explanation was unnecessarily gross. But I had a point to make, dangit! It's really cold!

I'm going to put on a sweater now.