Mansfield Fox

Law student. Yankees fan. Massive fraggle. Just living the American dream.

Monday, February 23, 2004

WHEN I WAS AT AMHERST I never asked to get back my MASSPIRG money. It's not that I didn't know what the money was going for, or that I supported what MASSPIRG was up to. I was just too lazy, and it was a relatively small amount of money, so I never got around to it. I can't know for certain, but I always imagined that many of my fellow Jeffs "donated" for similar "reasons". That's why I always laugh a little when Nader decries the apathy of young people: apathy is a major source of revenue for his business!

Full disclosure: I voted for Nader in 2000, since Bush/Gore seemed like a wash and Nader was the only "major" candidate who opposed the death penalty. Man, I'm not making that mistake again!