Mansfield Fox

Law student. Yankees fan. Massive fraggle. Just living the American dream.

Sunday, February 01, 2004

GO CATS! Hosting a Super Bowl party this afternoon. Rooting feverishly against the Patriots and their evil necromancer* of a coach Bill Belichick. My keg is cold. My wings are warm. The Panthers' front four is very, very scary. This could turn out to be a sweet night.


*I'm currently operating on the theory that Belichick has made common cause with dark forces and used them to summon and imprison the spirits of Vince Lombardi and Tom Landry, who he's forcing to draw up his game plans. Think about it: he went from being a mediocre coach in Cleveland to some kind of scary unstoppable genius in New England. These things don't just happen! Plus he wears a hood, all the time. And I think I saw the witch of Endor at the 50-yard line in the championship game. I'm telling you, people: he's the Faust of the gridiron.