Mansfield Fox

Law student. Yankees fan. Massive fraggle. Just living the American dream.

Sunday, January 04, 2004

OH, FANTASY FOOTBALL, YOU ENDED A WEEK TOO SOON Y'know, given that my fantasy football team included Peyton Manning (377 yards, 5 TDs, 0 INTs), Marvin Harrison (133 yards, 2 TDs), Edgerrin James (78 yards rushing, 37 yards receiving, 1 fumble), Reggie Wayne (43 yards receiving, 1 TD), John Kasay (5 FGs, 2 PAT), and the Baltimore Ravens' defense (20 points allowed, 3 INT with one returned for a TD), I might just have had an OK week this week, if my FFL league hadn't ended with the regular season. Damn you, Yahoo!!


(P.S. When I spell-checked this post, the only alternative that the spell-checker came up with for Peyton was "python." I've no doubt Peyton would be happy to discover that Blogger.com thinks so highly of him. Interesting to note, also, that before he could be declared a python, he had to beat Jake "the Snake." What a world this is.)