Mansfield Fox

Law student. Yankees fan. Massive fraggle. Just living the American dream.

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

"LOOK UP! LOOK UP!" No, the Angel hasn't come to Prior Walter. Rather it's me, encouraging you to look at my blog's slightly modified format. If you look up to my blog's subhead, you'll see that I've been upgraded from "charming drunk" to "massive fraggle". It was pointed out to me that should a prospective employer happen upon this little web journal, it might look bad to be seen describing myself as a drunk. It was also pointed out that I'm not even remotely charming. Both true statements.

Why "massive fraggle" you ask? That is an enigma, even to me. I suppose I just like the way it sounds. And sometimes, I guess, I feel like a fraggle, a little; but being man-sized, I'd be a massive one if I were.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to munch some radish while I work on my CivPro brief.